Junior Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 52107
We are looking for an experienced Junior Java Developer to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Good logical and algorithmic thinking
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organization skills
- General interest in programming, IT and Computer Sciences
- Have learned Java to the level of creating simple program, compile and execute it
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
Nice to have
- Spring experience
- Interest in Angular and/or React
- Enterprise systems
- Studies in IT / Computer Sciences
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews