(REMOTE OR OFFICE) Senior DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51689
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in Szeged.
- Have intermediate/advanced level of experience with some the following technologies: Linux, Networking, Scripting (Bash), monitoring
- Have interest in the following technologies:
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Good knowledge of virtualization tools
- Automation tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Infrastructure automations (Ansible, Salt, Puppet)
- Container technologies (Docker, LXC)
- Be willing to learn
- Not scared of assisted individual work or ask for help and raise questions
- Be able to communicate in English (both in verbal and written form)
What We Offer
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs