Front-End Developer DescriptionJob #: 51358
Are you passionate about technology and its application in the digital world? Are you customer-focused and enjoy delivering innovative digital solutions to clients? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams as a UI Front End Developer to deliver high profile solutions across our portfolio.
You are curious, persistent, logical and enjoy crafting and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Design application architecture
- Lead the development process
- Write unit tests
- Write build scripts and integration tests
- Maintain code quality and develop CI processes
- Estimate and delegate tasks
- Maintain the existing code
- Implement new features
- Perform optimizations
- Setup a development environment
- Development of apps for SmartTV (LG, Samsung) / Console / ISP expertise
- Front-End: JS, React + Redux, VueJS, Node
- Video and DRM Expertise
- Good understanding of BDD and following testing frameworks: CucumberJS, Suitest, BrowserStack
- Good team player and good level of English
Nice to have
- DevOps: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Backend: Python, Scala, Symphony
- Mobile; Swift, Kotlin
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions