Lead Business Analyst / PO (Insurance Domain SME) DescriptionJob #: 50984
Are you a subject matter expert in the Insurance Domain? Are you passionate about technology and its application in Financial Services? Are you customer-focused and enjoy delivering innovative solutions to clients? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you in delivering value to our UK Financial Services clients. As a Lead Business Analyst / Product Owner, you will play a vital role in shaping solutions and helping us grow our business.
Come join us!
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work, they are perfectionists in what they do. As a result of significant customer demand, we can offer the opportunity to be part of our team as we continue our year on year growth.
EPAM are looking for customer-focused Business Analysts who can evidence a proven track record in delivering software development solutions. The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in the General and London Insurance Markets and have a keen interest in working for clients across the Insurance and Financial Services industries. In return, as a high growth digital consulting business we can offer the opportunity to work alongside our best in class engineering teams & domain experts to deliver cutting edge solutions to our customers..
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, Business Analyst or Consultant on client assignments, understanding the Client’s business needs and translating them into requirements for development teams
- Be a role model, and have the opportunity to lead a team of more junior Business Analysts, helping them grow their capabilities and develop their careers within EPAM
- Provide subject matter expertise in Business Analysis practices to help Account and Delivery Managers grow EPAM’s profile with new and existing Clients
- Help Clients understand the best mix of technologies, solutions and services, and how to deliver them to maximise business value
- Work and collaborate with different stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging trends in the Insurance domain, be aware of opportunities and challenges and how they may impact our Clients' business
- From time-to-time provide consultancy or support business development and sales activities
- Have a deep understanding of the General Insurance and/or London Insurance Markets, and possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience working for major Insurance institutions
- Have significant knowledge of the Regulatory environment and the challenge it presents
- Be familiar with emerging Insurance trends and their application in the industry
- Have experience of process improvement initiatives and be able to demonstrate the achievement of measurable benefits
- Be able to support the development of business cases that clearly articulate the link to business strategy and business benefits
- Have end-to-end delivery experience of at least 5 software delivery projects
- Possess a strong Agile mindset and be familiar with other development methodologies
- Be able to shape opportunities and projects, so understand the high-level business needs, the impact of technology, and be able to transition into project delivery
- Have experience of working with nearshore development teams, and understand the challenges of working in a remote delivery model
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Have experience of supporting sales environment and business development, which also includes the ability to sell ideas internally
- Have the passion and desire to keep learning about new practices and technology, supporting EPAM’s reputation for Software Engineering Excellence
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period