Lead Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 50791
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a privately held insurance company with more than 5,000 employees founded in 1947.
The project our team is currently working on is aimed for Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment with a 3rd party vendor. It includes CRM customization, data loading from existing database via Integration Bus. Customer’s development team works on preparation and translation of data to the CRM module.
On this role, you will have an opportunity to perform controlling and audit functions on the project.
- Architecture audit of 3rd party vendor suggestions
- Design of target architecture of the integration to support business tasks and processes
- Monitoring and control of information system development and it's correspondence to the target architecture
- Consulting for architectural solutions
- Code review and architecture review of development team
- Higher technical education
- 5+ years' experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM development
- Hands-on experience in MS Dynamics CRM deployment as a Solution Architect, at least 2 successfully deployed projects with more than 500 active users
- 3+ years' experience in .Net software development
- Experience in different software development lifecycles: Scrum, RUP, SAFe, etc
- Experience in Team Foundation Server (TFS) usage
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English (B2+)
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of Russian
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours