Lead / Senior Salesforce Engineer DescriptionJob #: 49799
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you data-driven and customer-focused? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture? Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you to shape product vision. As a Lead / Senior Salesforce Engineer you will play a vital role in shaping products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide.
Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 35,450+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your full potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization that undergoes significant year by year growth, who are looking to invest in and expand the UK Salesforce team supporting EPAM customers globally. EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. As a Lead / Senior Engineer, you will work together with the Development project team to deliver the IT solution for the business, be responsible for implementation and configuration of Service Cloud and deliver end to end solutions with cutting edge software and digital technologies. In addition, you will be able to play a key role in shaping the practice as we continue to grow and mature.
What You’ll Do
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and 3rd-party applications
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software
What You Have
- Proven (minimum 4 years) experience across Salesforce Service and Sales clouds and Lightning components
- Real passion about Salesforce and desire to help customers leverage Salesforce systems
- Desire and ability to relocate to UK
- Experience in Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Lightning
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients and to work effectively as a member of a dynamic team and to meet deadlines
- Solid experience in software version control (GIT) and continuous integration
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies, (SAFe is preferred)” that would be great. Otherwise it seems to be covering what’s in SD well
What We Offer
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule