We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Developer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
Our global client is developing a new, state of-the-art of automation equipment system that will improve access to services critical to people.
This new system targets a complicated industry—the production of something custom for each small-quantity order that requires passing delicate parts through a unique set of processing steps at different machines. With existing technology, orchestrating all of the machines and the movement of parts between them is a huge challenge.
- Development and testing in C/C++ programming language
- Understanding control theory PID, PI, PD and algorithms, as well as motor control (brushless DC)
- Understands serial protocols e.g. SPI, I2C
- Experience with freeRTOS or safeRTOS
- Fluent English
- Being able to travel within Europe (up to 80% for first 2-3 months, decreasing afterwards)
Nice to have
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of TCP and RS422 protocols is an advantage
- Being able to define functional and non-functional technical requirements
- Planning and estimating development and testing efforts, delivers against plan
- Experience in client facing roles
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects