Our client is the largest international health & beauty retail group in Asia and Europe (based in Hong Kong), with over 12,000 stores operating 13 retail brands in 24 markets worldwide serving over 27 million customers per week.
The company operates the world's largest portfolio of retail formats, retail brands and running the gamut from health & beauty, luxury perfumeries and cosmetics, food, electronics and fine wine.
Responsibilities may include development of new hybris-based ecommerce websites; support of existing solutions and migration of existing BUs to the latest versions.
Project technologies and tools
- Hybris (E-Commerce Platform, based on Spring)
- Design patterns
- WebServices (SOAP and REST)
- GitLab / SVN
- Best Practices and Development Methodologies: Continuous Integration/Delivery; TDD /Clean Code; Direct interaction team-customer; Continuous process improvement
- 2+ years of front-end programming experience
- Experience with: ES6/7, Lit-element (Google Polymer or web components knowledge), Redux (Redux-Saga as state management)
- Strong knowledge in HTML, CSS, SCSS Preprocessors
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development Lifecycle in general
- Good spoken and written English
- Proactive and quick learner
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours