Currently we are looking for a Software Testing Engineer for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is an Investment Bank who provides large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
The unit is responsible for balance sheet optimization through loan lifecycle management which includes origination, economic funding, credit hedging and structuring.
Product Environment: desktop application developed on Java and .NET, Unix and Windows Servers, WEB support application.
- Communicate with customers, business analytics, developers, support, stakeholders
- Create, update and execute test cases
- Perform smoke, functional, regression, performance, external testing (run automation tests and manual)
- Be responsible for GUI and server-side testing
- Provide bug reporting and tracking
- Create and update automation tests, written on VBScript and Java
- Commercial experience with software testing; experience with creation and maintenance of auto tests
- Knowledge of OOP principles; knowledge of abstractions
- Experience with Java or VBScript (or any other language with readiness to work with them)
- Experience with TestComplete be a plus big plus
- Experience with SQL
- Good command of English
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production
- Opportunity to work on leading edge FinTech platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Using English on a daily basis, communication with people from different countries
- Comfortable modern offices in Prague 4
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, wage compensation for the first three days of illness, meal vouchers, flexi pass, annual coupon of Prague city public transport, multisport cards)
- Czech and English language courses
- Start ASAP/negotiable
- Relocation assistance including the coverage of the relocation costs (if needed)
- Rotation program - possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects within 25 countries
- Referral bonuses for recommended candidates