Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
The project aims for a feature development, re-engineering and enhancing the existing core features for client’s risk intelligence applications suite which comprises of capability to process Know-Your-Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) forms.
The project delivers a single view of risk and drives the consistent application of assessment processes across an organization. It is an extremely flexible toolkit which can create custom data models using drag and drop functionality and create custom pages and reporting views on this data model. It has an advanced workflow capability that allows integrations between the workflow and the data model and drag, and drop can be used for workflow form design. Currently, migration to Cloud (AWS, Azure) is one of main strategies and challenges along with the active product development.
- 4+ years’ software development experience in Java
- Technology stack environment: Java 8, Spring framework, ElasticSearch, Hibernate/JPA, ActiveMQ, JDBC/SQL, Oracle, DOJO Toolkit, HTML/CSS
- Experience in using Agile Methodologies primarily SCRUM
- Strong expertise in Java including significant knowledge of core libraries and common design patterns
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize work effectively
- The ability for writing clean code that is easy to understand
- Expertise using OO and JEE design patters and software development methodologies
- Customer first approach to software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours