Currently we are looking for a Lead .NET Developer for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
SMP – Settlement Monitoring Platform is a distributed information system which main purpose is to provide fresh and relevant data, trades and deals around the world to the business.
It helps to:
- Monitor of processing current trades on market;
- Deliver all orders on time;
- Automatically react on failures;
- Avoid fines from partners.
Moreover, it is currently growing into wide information system and a golden source of data which will be consumed by many customers who are using Client Platform.
Currently SMP project is evolving to become a real-time event streaming platform
Two Scrum teams are located in Switzerland and 1 in Wroclaw.
Project technologies and tools
- .NET 4.5.2
- Castle Windsor as a DI container
- Visual Studio 2017
- Resharper 2018 Ultimate
- ASP .NET MVC
- MS SQL Server 2012
- Apache Kafka
- IBM Message Queue
- Entity Framework 6
- NUnit, SpecFlow
- Selenium WebDriver
- Jira, Confluence
- 1+ years as a software development team lead
- 1+ year experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals, you efficiently manage a communication with the business owner of a project
- Ability to mentor team members
- Should be able to understand strong skills of team members and assign tasks respectively
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted