Currently we are looking for a Regular Front-End Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Join us building a design system, frameworks and libraries for a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, nurses, accountants, lawyers, tax specialists, and finance, audit, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
You will help to protect people’s health, prosperity, safety, and legal rights while building better software solutions for professionals in business.
If you want to change the world around you, join us.
- Work within the development team delivering the core features in Agile environment
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- Computer Science: algorithms, data-structures
- Advanced knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 (semantic markup, accessibility)
- Practical experience with CSS pre/post processors (SASS, PostCSS)
- Understanding of Web accessibility
- Diligent use of unit testing with Mocha, Jest and Karma
- Source code control and build tools (Git, Webpack, Gulp, other)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of HTML preprocessors (Pug, Handlebars or other)
- Practical experience with Angular is a great plus
- Typescript is a great plus
- Node.js experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with Web components specification (Custom Elements)
- Functional/Integration/other tests experience is a great plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work in a fast pace environment
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted