Our client is an American software company, which offers software as a service product for sentiment analysis and text analytics to automatically collect, categorize and report on structured data and unstructured data. The data typically used for analysis comes from social media (such as Facebook, Twitter, or review sites), call center notes, email, chats, and surveys. Using natural language processing and other patented technology, the software is used in voice of the customer, customer experience management and customer feedback programs.
The goal of the project is to provide required people to help customer to develop original Customer Experience Management system.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong experience in Node.js
- Experience in Microservices is a plus because team is currently working on splitting monolith Node.js app into Microservices
- Ability to create automation tests using Protractor.js and Chakram.js automation frameworks, as well as do simple infrastructure tasks (app deployment into Docker using Jenkins, maintaining Staging Environment, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Strong Intermediate or higher level of English, both written and spoken
- Agile practices experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers