You are curious, persistent, logical and clever. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing mind-blowing solutions for complex problems. You are a true techie at heart. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Test Automation Engineer. The Automation Engineer will work on a device-side stack of middleware libraries to give the devices the ability to use the virtual assistant.
EPAM occupies a unique position in the technology and digital services industry. Part agency, part consultancy, part innovation lab, EPAM is dedicated to helping global enterprises thrive in the technology age. We innovate breakthrough strategies, experiences, and products designed to reinvent the relationship between companies and their customers. We believe in testing and measuring, in continuous improvement, in the relentless pursuit of results.
EPAM Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected characteristic under the law.
Background investigations are required for all new hires as a condition of employment after the job offer is made. Employment will not begin until EPAM Systems receives and approves the results of the background check.
What You’ll Do
- Working on expanding of set of features through the routine process of analyzing requirements
- Writing design documents, code development and code review
- Refactoring and optimizing the library for a certain device
- Writing Unit and Integration tests
- Inventing new approaches and solutions with further applying to existing software/hardware system
What You Have
- Strong experience building/using test automation framework (e.g. Robot, CALABASH or other frameworks)
- Strong Python (C++ is a nice have, but optional), bash experience
- Background in testing Wi-Fi, streaming media, and audio
- Knowledge on JSON, XML, gRPC, OAuth, GIT
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance