Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Their customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
Project's aim is to migrate AS400/RPG legacy system to solution developed from scratch using microservices architecture based on a modern Java and Spring Boot stack, RabbitMQ with further hosting in GCP and PCF cloud platforms. Further project stages assume re-architecture like microservices architecture finalization, use of messaging, NoSQL, Kafka, ElasticSearch technologies.
Another long-term goal is data storage migration to enterprise Data Lake. The team is following an adopted Pivotal and SCRUM methodologies, XP practices like peer code review, Test Driven Development and Test First approach. CI/CD are fully automated via Jenkins.
The project team is based in Kiev and Dallas, TX.
- 4+ years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects
- XP experience/skills (pair-programming) are obligatory
- Strong Java 8
- Good NoSQL Database knowledge
- Experience with Spring (Core, MVC, Integration)
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Spring Boot\Reactor\Cloud
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Intermediate or higher spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours