We enable our clients’ business transformation by engaging multi-disciplinary teams who combine deep business expertise with design thinking, world-class engineering, modern operations practices and leading tools and frameworks for optimizing performance. We are Digital Orchestrators and we deliver agile transformation at scale.
We are passionate consultants, designers, architects and engineers who enable our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions while helping them to navigate successfully through multiple waves of technology change.
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for, take pride in their work, and are motivated in delivering results relentlessly. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the momentum that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
- Work as part of EPAM European sales/presales team with EPAM senior management, account managers, heads of business units, architects, EPAM Competency Centers on a daily basis providing technical guidance and solution designs
- Conduct RFIs/RFPs and service offering proposal/presentation to prospect customers. Must be able to gather technical requirements, understand customer's problems and devise creation solutions
- Develop and present project proposals, technical and project management guidelines for development of complex computer applications in multiple business domains
- Review RFX requirements, conduct RFIs/RFPs, suggest solution implementation approaches, create estimates, timeline and cost analysis that will lead to successful implementation and program delivery
- 10+ years overall IT experience with a focus on software engineering
- 5+ years hands-on experience with various Java /.NET technologies in software architect roles and in building and delivering bespoke software solutions
- 3+ years in project management or technical team lead position, excellent understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), software development processes and Agile/Scrum
- Experience in and good understanding of enterprise applications at least in one of the following technology areas:
- High-performance, highly-transactional web applications, mobile development, content management solutions, e-business frameworks or business intelligence
- Practical knowledge of and experience working with clients in IT services
- Previous presales consultancy experience at software development companies is a major advantage although not mandatory
- Fluent English and German are necessities
- A dynamic non-hierarchical environment with a start-up mindset flair
- Be part of a fast growing business with transformation inscribed in its DNA
- Opportunity to grow within a strategically vital part of the business
- Cross-sector experience exchange with colleagues in global locations
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities to develop within an entrepreneurial approach
- Open, informal team working environment
- Flexible delivery-oriented working schedule