Our customer is a British multinational retailing company headquartered in London, with regional offices located across the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland in locations such as Cardiff, Edinburgh and Dublin. It is the largest home improvement retailer in Europe, and the third largest in the world. It has over 1,300 stores, in ten countries across Europe within several well-known brands.
We are welcoming you to join a desktop project which has started with Mobile stage first by the customer. At the current stage, EPAM takes care of the websites transition for all the company’s brands in all the countries as well as ongoing project work. The team needs to fully embrace XP principles (such as Pair programming practice) and work directly with customer.
- Mobile testing and automation experience (web and native)
- Proficiency in web applications’ testing (both manual and automated)
- Experience in Git, Jenkins, CI, Bash
- Expertise in Scrum/SAFe methodologies, desire to improve work processes
- REST experience ( REST Assured)
- Good communication skills
- Desire to combine manual and automation tasks (ratio should be about 50/50)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacation
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours