Our client is the world-largest and globally diversified news, information and media services holding. Delivering extraordinary experiences for our customers and consumers is at the heart of who our client is. The focus is on creating and distributing authoritative and engaging content to consumers and businesses throughout the world. The company comprises businesses across a range of media, including news and information services, book publishing, digital real estate services. The holding includes 30+ brands.
EPAM has a large footprint in the client business units and engaged in the most challenged initiatives. Python competency is widely in Continue Testing Platform, Continues Security Testing Platform, DevOps initiatives, etc.
EPAM team solves the most complex and challenging goals across the large organization. EPAM take full responsibility for developing a platform to run security policy enforcement jobs related to working with git code repositories. All collaboration is implemented via Slack Chatbot conversational interface.
Project technologies and tools
- Slack API
- GitHub API
- 3+ years of software development experience with Python
- Experience with integration with SAML identity provider (Okta API is a plus)
- Experience developing REST APIs and multithreaded applications
- Experience with Amazon AWS (ECS/EC2, VLAN)
- Good communication skills, ability to drive architecture and requirements discussions
- Experience with Slackbot will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours