Currently we are looking for an RPA Business Analyst for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a Business Analyst in our Development Center in Krakow. EPAM Intelligent Automation Competency Center concentrates on delivering automation solutions to global customers with the aim to gain better repeatability, quality and save human time. Automation teams deliver end to end, working automations to customers from different domains. Business Analyst specifically is responsible for gathering requirements for automation, checking with the customer possibilities to automate processes and determining the best possible way to do it.
With the role you will be able to cooperate with top business customers, observe and adjust automation and time savings and gather significant experience in different parts of the software implementation and delivery process.
Intelligent automation competency brings also many opportunities for the personal growth as there is a growing demand for specialists in the area.
Project technologies and tools
- RPA platforms: WorkFusion, UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere
- Analyze automation processes that will be executed by software robots on one of the following platforms WorkFusion, UIPath, Blue Prism or customized automations
- Identify user requirements by working with several key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification
- Contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs
- Manage business testing through the quality assurance
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions
- Strong working experience in IT in the role of Business Analyst or designing business processes
- Experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications, create high-quality analysis and requirement documentation
- Knowledge of the methods and tools for writing functional specification (e.g. BPMN, UML, modeling and design skills)
- Able to follow and understand a defined software development process
- Able to read and understand project documentation
- Able to quickly learn, systematize, and retain business knowledge
- Able to participate in client interactions; be interviewed, be involved in customer workshops and presentations; visit customers without supervision
- Able to self-manage, work without supervision, and check his/her own work thoroughly
- Readiness for business trips - on average up to 35% of time on business trips
Nice to have
- Experience in working with IBPO Service Centers and/or skills in one of the following process areas: F&A, Insurance, Banking, BackOffice Management would be a plus
- Knowledge of one or more of the following RPA platforms: WorkFusion, UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere would be a big plus
- Technical background/experience would be a plus
- Experience working with Agile or other software methodologies
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted