We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a C++ Developer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
An exciting opportunity has become available for Agile C++ developers working within the newly formed risk services technology group of our new project. The projects addresses a combination of software re-engineering underpinned by micro-services componentization principles, and target platform optimization including but not limited to leveraging technologies such as Apache Beam for risk analytics grid computing.
We are looking for systems engineers and developers to build and extend trading systems for the commodities and global markets division of our risk services team supporting our trading and risk management functions.
You will join a dynamic global team that owns a range of critical risk systems. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge in financial and commodity markets working on global risk management platforms for a wide variety of commodity, FX and interest rate asset classes.
- Develop, test and deploy code
- Perform release planning and execution
- Combine excellent communications and technical skills, be self-motivated, highly professional, and have a desire to learn new concepts through a keenness to innovate
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of good OO software design practices and computer science fundamentals
- Experience with code modularity and component de-coupling through API’s
- Knowledge of cross integration techniques with C+/JVM languages and Python
- C++/Java performance optimization
- Strong debugging skills
- Understanding of Linux
- Scripting skills – primarily Python
- Experience with working within automated testing environments
- Conversant English
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of Kafka, Ignite, Hadoop
- Experience with Java
- Understanding of financial mathematics specifically related to risk, trade valuation concepts and calculations would be highly desirable
- Data processing framework experience - Apache Beam, Spark, Flink
- Experience using data visualization tools
- SQL working knowledge
- AWS and familiarity with cloud concepts such as EC2 and EBS
- Familiar with containerization frameworks – Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with functional programming
- Familiar with Bazel will be beneficial
- Prior working experience within the banking industry will be highly advantageous however this is not a requirement
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects