We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to join our training program, learn from our senior experts’ team as well as professional trainers, become an expert in system administration/operation and fill a System Engineer role working in international clients’ projects in a very fast growing and successful global company.
IF YOU JOIN, YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT THE FOLLOWING TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES AND METHODS REQUIREMENTS
- Learn the full stage of the enterprise continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline from architecture/design through to delivery;
- Infrastructure as code, containerization, container orchestration, build automation, monitoring, cloud computing platforms, agile methodologies;
- How to provide high quality automation, fulfilling the expectations of the top industry standards,
- Learn the latest technologies and methods of industry;
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
- At least 3 years’ working experience as System Administrator or System Engineer
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- English language examination (at least intermediate level)
- Excellent communication and relationship skills and have a "can do" attitude
- Excellent logical and algorithmic thinking
- Ready to commit to a long-term training program as a full-time employee
- Dynamic professional environment in an international fast-growing software development company
- High potential for further career opportunities with expanded responsibilities
- Possibility to work abroad (US, UK, Switzerland, etc.)
- Competitive salary and excellent compensation package
- Regular training possibilities
- Stable, multinational background
- Perfectly located, easily reachable office