Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We welcome you to join our team creating the world-class application for one of the world leaders in the logistics industry. It is an end-to-end ownership of the delivery starting from vision and consulting to development, testing, deployment and landing into operations.
What we create is a mission critical, highly configurable web-based application without single point of failure. It is embedded into existing enterprise landscape with a capability to handle 5k requests per minute and 4k concurrent users with different roles across the globe. It is so important, so that it has to be up and running 24*7 with zero downtime during upgrades and failover and requires an agile architecture to support complex data handling scenarios including regulations on personal data handling across GEOs. There would be very little place on the earth with no users accessing the system we build.
- Experience in leading small DevOps and/or DBA team up to 3-5 people
- Experience in setting up and running transparent and manageable ticket workflow, distributing and controlling tasks
- Experience in working with EU and US customers
- Practical experience in setting up CI for Java and Automated QA toolchains: Maven, SBT, Liquibase, Jenkins Pipelines, Selenium
- Practical experience in automating CI/CD with Ansible
- Practical experience in setting up and maintaining infrastructure on AWS: EC2, ESB, VPC, IGW
- Experience in building Docker-based CI pipelines
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English (B2), both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Experience in setting up CI/CD for applications with Adobe AEM, CQ as Front End
- Experience in using Packer
- Familiarity with monitoring tools: Sensu/Nagios/Prometheus, ELK
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours