Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Come join us!
We are looking to build upon our very strong market position and hire a Permanent technically hands-on Mobile Solution Architect to join us in Europe (flexible on base location but must be open to travel) and lead on various strategic client projects.
This is a high profile and visible role where you will have a high degree of flexibility to own and enhance the technical landscapes whilst also having the opportunity to be involved in pre-sales activities.
- Develop the proposals for implementation and design Mobile Architecture with domain knowledge in Android, iOS and Mobile Development Platforms
- Design end-to-end architecture including front-end, web services, middle tier, and back-end
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement mobile solutions which include reference architectures, estimates, and costing
- Provide technical leadership, project guidance, and business development in various mobile technology areas
- Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client’s mobile business requirements into mobile technology solutions
- Get involved in pre-sales activities
- Participate in customer’s workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution
- Analyse best practices and emerging concepts in mobile application, mobile devices, operating systems, and mobile middleware platform
- Act as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and support
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for mobile solutions and delivery
- Review and audit existing solution, design and system architecture
- Serve as a mobile evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc
- Mentor colleagues who are moving toward Solution Architect title
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Create technical documentation
- Strong knowledge of mobile technologies
- Experience as a Solution Architect with strong knowledge of and expertise in mobile solution delivery
- Prior consulting, advisory, or professional services experience preferred
- Experience of pre-sales activities
- Confident in working with senior business leaders across business and technology internally and externally
- Hands-on experience in most of the following:
- iOS Tech Required Skills: Swift, VIPER, Reactive (ReactiveCocoa), CocoaPods, Embeded frameworks, Fastlane, Git; Android Tech Required Skills: MVP/MVC/MVVM architecture-based development experience, Core Java, Collections Framework, Concurrency/Multithreading in Android, RxJava 1/2, Dagger
- Able to work on large scale and complex projects for customers in a variety of locations so must be open to travel
Nice to have
- Moxy MVP, Mockito, Kotlin, Android custom views, Gradle advanced usage (plugins + configurations)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth