Senior DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 43314
Come and be a part of EPAM Growing Cloud Story. If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical challenges and build innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment working with extremely passionate engineers, the role of Senior DevOps Engineer might be for you. You will work on problems at scale and will have autonomy to deliver in a world class team.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a global leader in developing cutting-edge gaming and cross-platform game engine technology. The company designs and produces high-end action games for consoles, personal computers, and mobile devices with their most popular title (currently №1 in the world) attracting 125M+ players worldwide.
As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to work with an international team to create a new type of cloud infrastructure using the latest available technologies while juggling: thousands of instances across multiple regions; dozens of microservices; millions of simultaneous users.
Does it sound ambitious? We welcome those who are up to this exciting and unique challenge our team faces every day!
- 3+ years of DevOps/systems engineering experience
- Expert knowledge of networking and Linux administration (Debian, Amazon Linux, CoreOS)
- Production experience with core AWS services (EC2, VPC, Auto Scaling, ELB/ALB/NLB, Route53 and others)
- Experience in running configuration management software (Ansible is preferred)
- Experience with Linux containers (Docker, rkt) and container schedulers (Kubernetes is preferred)
- Experience in Golang (preferred)
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule