ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a global leader in developing cutting-edge gaming and cross-platform game engine technology. The company designs and produces high-end action games for consoles, personal computers, and mobile devices with their most popular title (currently №1 in the world) attracting 125M+ players worldwide.
As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to work with an international team to create a new type of cloud infrastructure using the latest available technologies while juggling: thousands of instances across multiple regions; dozens of microservices; millions of simultaneous users.
Does it sound ambitious? We welcome those who are up to this exciting and unique challenge our team faces every day!
- 3+ years of DevOps/systems engineering experience
- Expert knowledge of networking and Linux administration (Debian, Amazon Linux, CoreOS)
- Production experience with core AWS services (EC2, VPC, Auto Scaling, ELB/ALB/NLB, Route53 and others)
- Experience in running configuration management software (Ansible is preferred)
- Experience with Linux containers (Docker, rkt) and container schedulers (Kubernetes is preferred)
- Experience in Golang (preferred)
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule