You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a DevOps Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM’s Financial Services Practice is looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team of world-class engineers. Our clients are some of the world’s largest and most innovative banks, investment banks and wealth management institutions.
Overall, the position is mostly about optimizing/doing DevOps things.
What You Have
- Focused on problem-solving - make release pipeline run faster and more reliably (analyse test fails, etc.)
- Able to quickly "adopt" customer's CI tool set/paradigm (Git, Gerrit, Buildbot, Pants, Nix, etc., custom release process)
- Able to work with multiple stacks of tools, approaches and environments (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Skills/knowledge and desire to improve current CI process. Redesign release process by partly reverse-engineering existing build pipeline
- Unix/Linux Shell/scripting skills
- Strong Python scripting skills
- General understanding of cloud infrastructure
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance