Currently we are growing our Sitecore Expertise and we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer for our Vinnytsia office who is ready to learn Sitecore and to deal with demanding and challenging projects for the US-based customers.
Being one of the few Platinum Implementation Partners of Sitecore worldwide (among only 26 out of 700+ in total) and having successfully delivered over 90 Sitecore projects to more than 50 customers globally, EPAM not only has an outstanding Sitecore expertise but also understands the real power behind Sitecore.
That is why we are actively growing the Sitecore competency currently. We are looking for Sitecore developers of all levels to participate in various global projects and internal Sitecore initiatives, offering not only great challenging projects but also outstanding career development opportunities.
Our projects are a great chance:
• To participate in all stages of development using agile methodologies, TDD, CI/CD approaches;
• To learn new skills in addition to mastering the ones you already have;
• To work in a great team. You’ll get acquainted with the team members before joining the company;
• To travel. There are business trips to the customer side, as well as to EPAMers from different offices;
• To be the part of a core Sitecore team in Vinnytsia, which will grow and get bigger with each month.
Moreover, it’s a great opportunity to improve your English – a lot of communication with English native speakers.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a big American direct sales company working around the globe. Their portals are currently undergoing a major modernization by EPAM’s global Sitecore team.
- Develop new functionality
- Work in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Conduct code reviews
- 5+ years of experience in .NET/ASP.NET MVC
- Strong development experience (deep dive in OOP, OOD)
- Solid experience in software development (skills with back-end and front-end technologies)
- Strong desire to learn and improve your skills
- Experience in the full SDLC and good understanding of engineering best practices (continuous integration and continuous delivery, code review, unit testing etc.)
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers