Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Come join us!
EPAM is looking to hire a Permanent E-commerce Solution Architect (Java, JEE, Spring) in Milan, Italy to work onsite for a multinational manufacturer client of ours.
You must be able to define architecture of the system according to customer requirements, taking part in supervision and governance activities during project timeline. You must be open-minded during functional discussion and foresee future changes based on the existing platform.
The program is a challenging realization of a Direct to Consumer strategy that will change dramatically the way our client will think the “go to market” activities.
Main streams are:
• Consumer DataBase (EPAM team - Customer);
• eCommerce Stream (IBM COC - EPAM - Customer) including the integration with the Web Content Management System;
• Digital Marketing (Campaign - email marketing) integration and deployment (Based on Exact Target SFDC).
Project technologies and tools
- Design patterns
- Excellent practical experience in Java Web Development
- Excellent understanding of Java Core and Enterprise
- Excellent knowledge of JEE, Spring
- Good experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Good working experience on relational databases
- Good knowledge of TDD, JUnit, integration and unit tests strategy and implementation
- Experience with Source Version Control – Git
- Experience in Agile/Scrum will be a plus
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns, Spring Integration will be a plus
- Experience with messaging (JMS) will be a plus
- Experience working with CI approach will be a plus
- Familiarity with Linux will be a plus
- Good written and spoken English level essential
- Italian speaking candidates will be preferred
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth