Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer delivers the highest quality gaming and entertainment services to customers through its flagship brand and other associated brands. It strives to create value for the end user by always providing a better, market-leading offer as well as staying compliant to local regulations wherever it is represented.
As a Lead .Net Software Engineer you will join the team working on customer’s back-office product in multi-stage geo-distributed digital transformation.
- 6+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or similar
- Fluent knowledge of C# programming language
- Deep knowledge about .NET technology stack
- Experience in and concept knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL)
- Experience in building Web applications (ASP.NET Web Forms, and/or ASP.NET MVC)
- Knowledge of engineering practices including SOLID, Unit Testing, Mocking and Continuous Integration
- Confident understanding of OOP principles
- Strong background using various libraries, framework and patterns in Microsoft .NET stack
- Familiarity with Agile environment
- Good communications skills and ability to communicate with customer representatives on any topic
- Advanced English level (C1)
Nice to have
- Experience in Betting Domain
- VisualBasic .NET
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours