Currently we are looking for a Java Developer for our Gomel office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a Java/Senior Java Developer that will be responsible for developing сustomer's applications that interface with the database and front-end.
The candidate should be very familiar with Oracle (сustomer's main database), Hibernate, transactions, and data modeling.
The candidate will work directly with the customer’s team and will have a great chance to improve communication and planning skills.
Potentially the team will grow to 2-3 people offshore.
- Become an integral part of сustomer's IT team - participate in design, planning, requirements, development and delivery phase of product lifecycle
- Communicate with the сustomer’s business, analysts and QA teams. Reach out to the customer and clarify the questions, assist in issues resolution
- Take part in daily standup meetings and represent the development team
- Proficient in Java & related technology stack
- Experience with Oracle (EPAM has an Oracle DBA onsite at the customer’s, who will be able to help with becoming familiar with the database)
- Experience with Hibernate
- Experience with Spring
- Knowledge of JS/Html5 front-end technologies are a plus!
- Good level of English is required as the candidate will be working directly with the customer’s team
- Interpersonal skills, analytical mind, get things done attitude, and passion for engineering excellence
- Opportunity to grow an offshore team in the future
- Direct communication with the customer and business owners - helps to level up in oral and written English, as well as get vocal with your ideas and opinions
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events