Today we have two dozen of UX and Visual designers who are a part of distributed global design group of 300+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers etc.). We are passionate at what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints.
We value people who are optimistic, collaborative, who take ownership, talk less do more, can learn from failure, and have the want to make others successful.
You will get to collaborate across disciplines to design solutions for a diversity of industries, scale, platforms and brands. In this role you will be involved in all parts of the design process: discovery, user research, concept development, prototyping, working closely with visual designers and developers.
- At least 2 years of user-centered design expertise
- Proficiency with design & prototyping tools
- Ability to synthesize and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas & detailed design to customers
- Own all UX design deliverables on a project such as experience maps, user journeys, interaction models, flows and wireframes etc
- Storyteller — be able to compellingly communicate the story of design solutions to clients
- You are curious, self-driven and passionate
- Upper intermediate English (B2), be ready to travel
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours