Currently we are looking for a Senior DWH Engineer (Microsoft Stack) for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior DWH Engineer, you will be building a greenfield PaaS solution operating in Azure. This software product will help the customer manage the full cycle of product certification in the Oil and Gas industry.
Being part of the 15+ professionals’ team, you will be working on the Cloud web application integrated with different data sources and systems (e.g. Excel, RDBMS, etc.) and providing content management possibilities and flexible search. Solution will be developed from scratch: starting with business analysis and further gap analysis, then solution architecture development, product implementation and release to the customer.
We pay special attention to the product’s performance, high availability and usability and are seeking a talented engineer eager to work with a PaaS solution and able to dive quickly into the technologies stack we use.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a company operating in the Oil and Gas industry and performing all kinds of activities connected with oil extraction and processing.
Project technologies and tools
- PaaS technologies:
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure SQL database and T-SQL
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure Search
- App Insights
- Delivery methodology: Agile framework
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Database (Data Warehouse) modeling and ETL development
- ETL and Database performance optimization
- Collaboration with Web app team, Solution Architect and Business Analyst
- Participation in meetings on the solution’s architecture, and daily stand-ups
- Tasks estimations and planning
- Readiness to work in an agile team, produce clean and reliable code
- 3+ years of production experience
- DWH and ETL development experience
- Expertise in T-SQL
- Proficiency in Azure SQL Database or MSSQL Database development
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Agile)
- Ability to dive into a new technologies
- Team work, communication and goal-orientation
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate (B1/B2) level of spoken and written English
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events