Currently we are looking for a tech-savvy Middle/Senior .NET Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a solution for the people working in the legal sphere. Our convenient and easy-to-use web application allows to automate and speed up the creation of real legal documents based on clients’ specific data and requirements.
As a Middle/Senior .NET Developer, you will be involved in development of the 2nd version of our application, which has a complicated business logic and allows to adapt content to the user while filling in the document. This new version of the application is being developed using Angular 2, and together with other team members, you will be responsible for integrating the application into another infrastructure.
In our turn, we offer you a great opportunity to work on a long-term project, get experience in the legal sphere, enhance your English communication skills and work with a globally renowned customer!
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is the leading multinational mass media and information company which provides specialists with the intelligence, information, technology and human expertise they need. They deliver their top-tier solutions to the professionals in the legal, financial, risk, tax and accounting areas and enable them to drive innovation and growth. With operations in more than 100 countries and more than 60,000 employees, our customer serves a wide variety of professional markets and industries across the globe.
Project technologies and tools
- AngularJS 2.0
- Integrate the application into another infrastructure
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis (stand-ups, demos, etc.)
- Strong experience in .NET
- Solid experience in AngularJS 2.0
- Intermediate (B1) level of spoken and written English
- Good communication and troubleshooting skills
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events