Currently we are looking for a Middle/Senior Testing Engineer for our Brest office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a technology solution for arranging collective copyright licensing services for thousands of clients from different domains. The platform allows clients to gain an access to the content and rights information and enables them to make modifications in the existing functionality.
As a Middle/Senior Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for all kinds of testing activities including test planning, test design, test run, test review. You will also perform both manual and automated testing and communicate with the customer to clarify business requirements.
Joining our team, you will have a great chance to participate in knowledge transfer in cooperation with the customer team and enhance your knowledge base and skillset.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a US-based company that provides licensing services and technology solutions to business services and consulting, chemical manufacturing, energy, engineering and construction, financial services, food and beverage, healthcare, life sciences, publishing, and technology industries globally. Being named one of the top 100 companies that matter most in the digital content industry, the customer creates global licensing and content solutions that make copyright work.
- Be responsible for test design, test run
- Execute test cases and report test results
- Conduct story and test reviews
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts
- Perform manual and automation testing
- Perform integration and regression testing
- Resolve production issues
- Communicate with the customer to clarify business requirements
- Experience in automated testing
- Ability to deliver high quality results under minimal supervision
- High attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Intermediate (B1) and higher English level
- Intermediate level of Russian is required
Nice to have
- Kanban experience
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Brest from other locations
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events