Currently we are looking for a Senior/Lead Sitecore Developer for our Vinnytsia office to make our team even stronger.
As a Senior/Lead Sitecore Developer, you will be working in a distributed team on an interesting and challenging project for an American customer. You will participate in the development of a big-scale Sitecore solution, including two interconnected top-end Sitecore web-sites utilizing almost all possibilities of the latest Sitecore version, shared core framework, complex back-end logic with internal service-oriented architecture. This project is a great chance to participate in all stages of development.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a big American company. Their portals are currently undergoing a major modernization by EPAM’s global Sitecore team.
- Develop new functionality
- Work in close collaboration with others in the global team and across the business
- Conduct code reviews
- Supervise Middle Developers if you have desire and competency (starting from 1-2 people and growing to 5-7 according to your competency and experience)
- 3+ years’ Sitecore production experience
- Good .NET/ASP.NET MVC knowledge
- Intermediate or higher level of written and spoken English (stronger English is a big plus)
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Team leading, coordination and developers’ mentoring experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers