Apply for the chance to receive a Job Offer and to join a team of EPAM experts – as well as get a signing bonus of $1,500 (for mid-level specialists) or $2000 (Senior+) in just 24 hours!
Who are we looking for?
Mid-level and higher .NET engineers
- 2+ years of experience in .NET/C# software development for .NET full-stack software engineers, 3+ years for Senior .NET full-stack software engineers and 4+ years for Lead .NET full-stack software engineers
- Development experience with ASP.NET MVC 5, .NET 4 (4.7.2)
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL Server (2016) database
- Good understanding of Design Patterns
- BDD/TDD, unit testing concepts
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English
4 STAGES OF EPAM .NET HIRING WEEK
- Apply via a simple online form, by choosing the time slot that suits you best
- Receive confirmation of your participation in EPAM Hiring Week (All applications are considered individually. You will receive a reply within two business days)
- Have an online interview (You are expected to communicate during the time slot you choose; this will be in the form of an online interview)
- Have an offline interview (Based on the results of the online interview, when you understand that EPAM is truly where you would like to build your future career, and we are ready to make you a job offer, we will schedule you an offline interview at an EPAM office in Kyiv the same or the next day. For your convenience, we will arrange a taxi for you)
It's really this easy!
Choose a convenient time slot for your online interview in the period July 1 to July 5
PROJECT & CLIENT DESCRIPTION
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project is focused on providing legal accounting services to large international corporations. The application is a complex solution which allows the corporations to operate together with law firms, including the simplest task of gathering a package of documents and up to supporting tough court cases.
The system is a unique product which allows users to do everything in one place – legal service operations, accounting, reporting, invoice-tracking and more. And our team is currently working on adding even more functionality. Our client clearly understands the need for constant improvements, good UX, and use of new technologies.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
WHY TAKE PART IN EPAM HIRING WEEK?
Constant professional development
EPAMers have access to the company’s global expertise through collaboration with clients in Financial Services, Travel & Consumer, Entertainment, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Software & Hi-Tech, and other domains. There are hackathons, where we create innovative solutions for our customers. Our Solution Architecture School, which provides fundamental knowledge of the discipline of solution architecture, is available to EPAMers only.
Get a Signing Bonus of $1,500 (for mid-level) or $2,000 (Senior+) when you accept a Job Offer on the day of the offline interview.
A NEW JOB WITHIN 24 HOURS
We value your time. That's why the format of this event has been planned so that you can get a new job in just 24 hours. You do not need to plan multiple interviews, wait a long time for the decision, or waste precious time.
EPAM is the largest employer in the Ukrainian IT Industry, with offices in Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia. It is recognized as a market leader by independent research agencies, and has been ranked #12 in the FORBES 25 Fastest-Growing Public Tech Companies and as a top information technology services company with the FORTUNE 100 Fastest-Growing Companies.
Contact us to learn more!