Software Test Automation Engineer (Java) DescriptionJob #: 61997
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential
Our client is the largest account in EPAM with dozens of projects. One of its key service is providing its customers with due diligence reporting.
In October 2020, our client bought another company. Their products are now integrated within our client’s ecosystem.
This project assumes that the new Ukrainian Scrum team (PM, BA, Lead, etc) will take over the project from the dev team in Poland. This product will be client facing, allowing customers to log in and place orders for due diligence reports. The reports will be created and managed in CMS, which is another product and development stream within this project. This team will have to work on its integration into our client’s ecosystem and release it to production.
The team will work closely with another Ukrainian Scrum team, which is the part of this project.
Currently, we are looking for Software Test automation Engineer with profound knowledge of Java.
On this project you will have an opportunity to experience Scrum approach, as well as work on the largest account in EPAM. Among other things, it has its own closed professional communities. Furthermore, the stakeholders are from UK, Poland, and Philippines, so there will be no late evening meetings (like with the US). Moreover, all English-speaking stakeholders are polite (there was no example of toxic/aggressive behavior).
- 3+ years’ experience in Software testing Experience in Test management and analysis
- Profound knowledge of Java + Selenium / Selenide
- Expert in Testing techniques (UI testing, functionality testing, database testing, integration testing) and processes
- Expertise in Agile Testing methods
- Knowledge of BDD and TDD
- Experience in REST PI testing would be a plus
- Understanding TestRail or similar Test Management tool
- Experience with JIRA, Git
- At least basic understanding of Jenkins and Docker
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
Nice to have
- Expertise in React + Redux (front)
- Experience with Karate API
- Performance testing experience (Jmeter, Gatling)
- ISTQB or equivalent certifications
- AWS experience
- React + Redux (front)
- Java 11 (service layer)
- Kotlin (backend API)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours