Full Stack .NET Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 60600
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The customer is a major multinational mass media and information firm founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It's the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. The customer operates in more than 100 countries and has more than 25k+ employees around the world.
For features implementation in legal accounting web application searching for full-stack .NET Web Developer, who will work as part of customer-side Canada/U.S. team. Hence, English comprehension and speaking is a must.
- Close communication with customer-side team
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming using C#, .NET 4 (4.7.2)
- Experience with ASP .NET MVC 5
- Knowledge of Angular 2+ or React
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Azure background
- Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL databases
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours