Topic: Working with Graphs in Java
We are going to talk about one of the most underestimated topics in programming - Graph theory. A lot of companies have demand for such experts and graphs are often asked on technical interviews where your skills must be validated among thousands of candidates. The main target is to learn how to build and traverse graphs-like structures in different ways, how to divide difficult tasks into small ones and how to write readable code.
The Workshop will be 100% practice where you need to develop your own solution for predefined graph configuration tests.
Good to have:
- Good knowledge of Java;
- Essential understanding about Graphs.
- Short answer to the question “Why you need to know this?”
You will need:
- Installed Java 8 or higher;
- Installed Idea.
As a bonus:
- You’ll get familiar with advanced data structure - disjoint union sets;
- You’ll get recommendation for further in-depth education.
Price: 350 UAH*
Your ticket is here: https://2event.com/uk/events/1855446
*All money will be donated to charity
10:00 – 10:15: Registration&Welcome coffee
10:15 – 12:00: Workshop part 1
12:00 – 12:30: Lunch
12:30 – 14:30: Workshop part 2